Monday, February 22, 2010

Whats The Song Of Madagascar At The Start Whats The Name Of This Song?????

Whats the name of this song????? - whats the song of madagascar at the start

This is the movie Madagascar, the part where they are about to kill, to Alex and his father
Here is the letter:
I've been all over the world in the rain. I feel out of place, I'm feelin 'strange. Take me to the place where they know my name. If everyone knows my name.
To do Check it, Check it out I'm bout my business.
I think some words at the end perhaps a little further, but I hope you get the JIST of it!
I really want to know the name of this song! Please help! = D
Thank you!

4 comments:

Drea said...

It is called The Traveling Song Will.I.Am

Ev said...

Oh, that song Will.I.Am The Traveling Song

^ _ ^

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/william/t ...

(letter)

grabthes... said...

On It's called "The Traveling Song" by Will I!

thefrenc... said...

will.i.am

Post a Comment