Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fever Teething Toddler What Is An Acceptable Fever For A Toddler That Is Teething?

What is an acceptable fever for a toddler that is teething? - fever teething toddler

When children are teething problems which plague is acceptable? I know they have a slight fever as a frequent symptom of childhood diseases. What is considered poor? It seems that our nursery will send our boys back home a lot more to run a fever and I think it's probably for other symptoms of childhood illness (finger into his mouth, a little runny nose, red cheeks ...).

7 comments:

DERLANDS... said...

When my children were teething problems, they always ran a fever of 100 to 101 I think, 99 would be a good thing, but it is a very clear idea of what kindergarten. There are rules, with the government when a private kindergarten. One of these things is common sense. If my baby has a fever that I stay home and care for them ....... Teething or not. That, of course, I have with my two children. I know that times are tough and money is now difficult to obtain in these days and not go so far ... Low-grade in 98.7. I wish all the luck in the world!

Celebrat... said...

A low grade fever is usually less than 103rd

fourchee... said...

101.3

babidooz... said...

If the child is drinking fluids and avoid lethargy, fever, a child can go to 105 before a doctor tells you to go to an emergency room. "They" say that there is a wide variety of symptoms of teething, but I by 7 children, and I do not think so.

Jinha said...

Each child reacts differently to teething problems, some are 99 some are 103rd When the doctor told me that if the child is normal if the fever is, then okay. My son, if you ever had a fever is 103-104, but if the fever is reduced to 99 or fewer starts to play. 104 so for him is good

purpledr... said...

For a baby weighing more than 101.7 nothing to him Tylenol. If this fails a doctor for your baby

church_g... said...

My son had a fever of 101 when he was teething problems and Dirah. If it looks really ugly and has no fever Tylenol every 4 hours and Motrin every 6 hours.

Post a Comment