Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Upper Lip Numbness Tooth Removal Well Over An Hour After Receiving Anesthesia In My Upper Lip, I Still Cannot Feel My Lip, Nose, Or Cheek.?

Well over an hour after receiving anesthesia in my upper lip, I still cannot feel my lip, nose, or cheek.? - upper lip numbness tooth removal

This was by far more than I ever had a cavity, anesthesia should be administered three times because every time I tried, could pierce even feel the pain in my tooth. Normally, the numbness had now completely disappeared (as proof, I had to fill in the corresponding lower tooth - I think it was 12 and 20 - and lower jaw) are all teeth and tongue, as usual, but I did not feel the left side of the upper lip, my left nostril or on the left cheek below the eye. I can not move me in the nose or mouth of each, and I can not breathe or smell through it.


What is fever?

1 comments:

enamel said...

This is normal ... again completely in 3-4 hours. Quit worrying. Good Luck

Post a Comment