Monday, January 25, 2010

Why Isnt Bigfoot On Monster Jam Why Isnt Bigfoot On Monster Jam On Speed?

Why isnt Bigfoot on Monster jam on Speed? - why isnt bigfoot on monster jam

I see Monster Jam at the speed of all time and gravedigger who does not. Now I'm a big fan of Bigfoot. I just grew up the king. I am confused as to why they are not in the same circuit as the rest of the car? I think the program would be popular if Bigfoot was in the show with Digger and the whole world. Someone knows the answer? Will they ever meet in the series?

2 comments:

Chevrolet See The USA #14 said...

I live in St. Louis and grew up with Big Foot 1 at my school! Used to get off my street! Then the movie "Take This Job And Shove It" is published. I am now 40 years.
The reason is because it is a big legal battle for video and TV rights. In addition, Monster Jam Racing is not true. It is a spectacle. Bigfoot Bob Chandler built a kick **. Not in someones a folding chair outside the ring as the WWE break or F or something.

Rules of Bigfoot. Period.

fitzzy00 said...

Bigfoot has been replaced



and people who have "Bigfoot" moniker **** do not participate in the jam

Post a Comment