Monday, January 18, 2010

Foldable Cooler Going On A Family Trip! What To Pack?

Going on a family trip! what to pack? - foldable cooler

To help your travel 12 hours with 2 stops to stay aweek. sure but with my son for 9 months I `m that needs to stop others? Trip to sleep at night! We have a child Portable DVD Player CD, I bought 4 new toys Intertainer him .. But he went up north to a colder climate means that the majority were in the 60 `s, but also point out that snow is possible that we live in the south of the HOT. I need to know how to pack with just the basics, someone told me just the food and diapers for the trip to pack there, you can buy more when we get there and save the space, but I'm not rich! I want your folding chair and a walker. But which package to do it! Keep items unnessesary! What are the "necessity" .. and suggestions on how to deal with the trip? Simi eat solids and bottles and I bought a set of winter clothes, but the chill is 60 `s in the North .. Stayin in the family! everything, make it a "beautiful" holiday can!
plz no stupid answer thanks

2 comments:

curiousg... said...

Try to walk through a typical day, and what is usually the most items. They started well with the high chair. What about sleeping? Does your baby need music to nap or a favorite toy? You need something to swim? If you do these clothes make a difference. First, do not worry. Will you stay with the family, so you can always wash the clothes you are wearing you. I suggest packing 3 suits for colder weather (below 50 degrees). Try to find a computer that can be reduced with a warm climate. For example, the set of trousers with a shirt with long sleeves and a matching short-sleeved shirt when you meet a pair of shorts pack on his T-shirt with short sleeves for an unusually warm. The idea? Do not forget the socks, shoes, and maybe a hat. And remember, you can always wash your clothes and use some of the clothes more than once. They are on holiday - Enjoy!

sonkysst said...

A portable DVD / CD player? For a child of nine months ... I have a degree in the development of early childhood for many years in the profession of caring for children and 3 children my age who are 11-3.
I understand that this is probably the first child and all go a little crazy. I knew that was the opposite. I had not before, that they be increased by television. Well, if you are traveling through the night, the baby will probably sleep, too. To save space and all the other nerves that I go home. Well, everything has acclimatised to a hot and humid. I want to trousers and tailored shirts with pass 1 or 2 sweaters sweater and a warm jacket for the evening. It is likely that it will not sit in the snow and people tend to warm the car before leaving. If you choose to play in the snow, only to change clothes and after returning, I would say that the high chair is unnecessary and most of the walkers have a tray that you can use. Sixties, in the north, on average, tend to be small to mid-30 to low 40 after sunset and in the morning around 60 samples in 2 hours. I'm going to Wisconsin each year in June, Happy holidays!

Post a Comment