Sunday, December 20, 2009

Toddler Girl Shoes I'm About To Sell 11 Pair Of Girl Toddler Shoes On EBay, What Would Be A Good Asking Price?

I'm about to sell 11 pair of girl toddler shoes on EBay, what would be a good asking price? - toddler girl shoes

They are used but in good condition. All are size 4 Trademarks are 2 pairs of Jordan, 2 pairs of Reebok, 1 pair of Tommy, 1 pair of Naturino, Rachel 1 pair of sandals. The rest are dress shoes and sandals. They think to sell it? I intend to sell so much.

If you are interested I could send you photos and information.

6 comments:

Mrs.C said...

I agree with KJ. Start @ 99cent. The contribution and will be offered cheaper!
Use pictures and say clearly in the auction, what your price for shipping. These 2 things will help them to sell at a higher price!

~~BaBiGuRl N BaByD TTC#1~~ said...

interested in, an eBay account, and my husband has 4 years old, size 11 is my step-daughter and is doing everything possible to help
my email is acbieri@yahoo.com

K J said...

Selling as an eBay seller who. Start your auction 99 Clock Telinga you work in your favor. They have 11 pairs of designer shoes, the shares of the auction amounts to $ 100 Probally more. Good luck!

miss_bri... said...

I want to start at $ 25 Canadian

miss_bri... said...

I want to start at $ 25 Canadian

miss_bri... said...

I want to start at $ 25 Canadian

Post a Comment